RE: [gundam] Re: Modeling Question : Gundam Marker

Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:55:15 -0400 (EDT)

I asked,

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, gerald koo wrote:
> well i have been compiling one .... by copying down all the past
> modeling question.. i will post it up once i got most of the question

great! your job could be made easier if you post your early incomplete
version now (call it version 0.0). It will surely bring up many more good
questions and answers.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble