Re: [gundam] About Endless Waltz Tokubetsuhen (was Re: [gundam] :::looks around nervously, shuffling her feet:::)

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:13:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Reza Akbar wrote:

> > BTW, how the HELL did Mariamaia produce so many Serpent MS without
> > anyone noticing? Was it all done in some sort of super-secret orbital
> > factory complex? (The one the G-Boys invade in episode #1?) How many
> > Serpents do you think there were, total?
> >
> That's the mystery of Endless Waltz! Mariemaia gets her 'christmas presents'
> with Dekim, already packed and ready to deliver. This is a big question with
> no one able to answer.

There were 500 Serpents before the operation started I believe. Mariemeia
(or Decim, rather) embezzled the relief fund for X18999, as well as using
Barton Foundation's private stash.

I don't know how they managed to get MO-III though. Bribes maybe?

Kota