RE: [gundam] About Endless Waltz Tokubetsuhen (was Re: [gundam] :::looks around nervously, shuffling her feet:::)

Hard_Case (wing0@earthlink.net)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:59:08 -0400

I was generally under one of two impressions on this -
One, the bill isn't necessarily being paid, but the five were working with
mercs (whatever you want to call it, fixers, suppliers, whatever) who were
pro-colony resistance, and would provide services either for the simple fact
that they supported the cause, or in return for favors (cash, or certain
targets
being eliminated, or repeat business...any number of things).

Two, they are just mercs themselves. From the way these kids act, it would
not be out of their purview (except Quattre, but then again, he's got a
whole damn army with him!) to reap the spoils of their little conflict,
or heck just committ outright theivery in order to pay for their little
war. The only reason I think this might be more plausible is that I gather
the resistance would not want to draw any attention to themselves, because
it
could very well cause much backlash against the colonies. Having their
'weapons' fend for themselves provides more of a 'plausible deniability'
aspect...at least for the beginning of the series..

> 11. Demolition Man II. I lost count the amount of properities destroy by
> Hiro and his trigger happy finger.
> 12. Becomes a professional basketball player, and gets large endorcement
> paycheck.

13. Small time politician. 'Vote for me, or I'll kill you'

Hard_Case
wing0@earthlink.net
'Stupidity deserves whatever consequences it's actions garner'
                - Me

CITAN: "This must be his dying message."
RICO: "Must've written it as he was dying."
                - Xenogears