RE: [gundam] :::looks around nervously, shuffling her feet:::

Mack Mack (sanoske_sagara@yahoo.com)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:48:51 -0700 (PDT)

ok why wufei reminds mack of char....first wufei seems
to be like a jerk but nows what is good adn will do
good when it needs to be done.....char is the
same....at least I think soo....on to the topic of the
special edition vcd i got there seems to be more story
in it althought I'm not completly fluent in
nihongo..also my favorite part of it is the that there
is longer fight scenes...more deathscythe.....
well thats mack input
ja mata
Mack