RE: [gundam] About Endless Waltz Tokubetsuhen (was Re: [gundam] : ::looks around nervously, shuffling her feet:::)

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:22:23 -0700

I presume that during the TV show, their bill is being paid by their
respective colony resistant groups, spearheaded by the 5 scientists.
Remember in early part of the show Wufei bought a large amount of explosive
in cash. In between GW and EW, all but Wufei were probably earning a living
with their wartime cover job.

After EW, Wufei, whose reason for joing the enemy is his suddent
unemployment as a terrorist join the Preventors. The rest of G-Boys except
Hiro seemed to have found meaningful day job as well.

> I wonder what Hiro will do next for his life?
> 1. Baby photographer?
> 2. Drive-Through Fast Food?
> 3. Player of the Pan-Flute?
> 4. Low-Budget anime voice-actor?
> 5. Used car salesman?
> 6. Telephone-company Telemarketer?
> 7. SF-bay-area Hairstylist?
> 8. Family Therapy Counselor?
> 9. Sushi Chef?
> 10.Karaoke Superstar? (by best bet!)

11. Demolition Man II. I lost count the amount of properities destroy by
Hiro and his trigger happy finger.
12. Becomes a professional basketball player, and gets large endorcement
paycheck.