Re: [gundam] About Endless Waltz Tokubetsuhen (was Re: [gundam] :::looks around nervously, shuffling her feet:::)

Reza Akbar (acoi95@bdg.centrin.net.id)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:43:44 +0700

> > OVA 1 : Silent Orbit? Before that, there's a footage where Heero and Duo
> > locks their shuttle with an MS support and Duo's conversation with
Quatre
> > about to retrieving the Gundams once more.
>
> "Locks"? Do you mean they load their shuttle up with MS or with the help
> of MS? Leos?
> BTW, do we see _any_ Construction/civilian MS anywhere in the
> Gundam-Wing series?

Actually they dock their shuttle into an MS support craft at a junkyard.

> > scene, Zechs was reading a book inside his Tallgeese and do his usual
'Noin

> Any idea what he was reading?

Probably his personal diary, just for thought.

> > Return To Forever? There's a scene which is the appearance of Dorothy
> > Catalonia. She was arguing with the people there about their being a
fool.

> I thought she was supposed to be dead inside Libra or something after
> the first GW series?

At the last episode of GW TV series, there's Dorothy in front of Treize's
grave while Noin appears with a bouquet of flowers for Zechs' grave (or
temporary, since Zechs returns as Preventer Wind)

> > One of the crowd claims that he's the who fought the five MS. Dorothy
tells

> So he's a Leo pilot or something?

Can't figure it out, I think he is bluffing since Dorothy says that the real
five MS (the G-Boys) are fighting Dekim troops.

> > Also in Return To Forever after the fall of Dekim Barton, the soldiers
came
> > out from their Serpents (remember that Quatre, Duo, Trowa, Zechs and
Noin
> > are disable the Serpents without killing the pilots?), remove their
> > Mariemaia atributes + weapons, and burn them.
>
> Cool! I like that! Makes you feel like there really was a point to them
> not shooting up the cockpits. At least the GW mecha seem to be free of the
> "Generator go BOOM!" effect that's doomed many a UC-gundam pilot.
> Does anyone know why Mariemaia's Minions didn't use Mobile-Doll
> technology like Tauruses and Virgos? Is it because of that whole "Bloody
> War Philosophy"?

Most of Mariemaia's troops are from Trieze's, whose don't use Mobile Doll
technologies. Since Trieze didn't use that technology, surely Mariemaia
followed his late father's footsteps.

> > Duo selliing junk for a good price and having lunch with Hilde (her
dress is

> Lucky boy!
> So I guess he really has a nice future, eh?
>
> > quite nice, too); Quatre does a construction work along with his
comrades;

> Is he back on his Dad's asteroid fortress or on Earth?

I can't tell, sorry!

> > Trowa performs with Catherine in their circus camp; Wufei with Sally
working

> Does that boy ever SMILE?
>
> > in the dessert as a Preventer; Zechs and Noin playing chess in their
>
> Chess? After all this... chess?

For refreshment, of course.

> So the Preventers basically continue to watch over mankind, eh? But have
> _they_ also abandoned MS technology entirely? And if so, how do they
> expect to protect mankind?

The Preventers are still continue as a watchmen for mankind, yes! About MS
techs for the Preventers, I have no idea.
> > spacecraft; Relena was in an outdoor meeting, looking towards the sky;
Heero

> She has effectively become a high-up in the government, hasn't she?

Probably so.

> > looks towards the sky for a while and walks away in a sea of people
(good
> > camera work zooms from the city then the Earth).
>
> Cute! So I guess this shows that he's "Rejoined Humanity" so to speak,
> eh?

Possible answer, since he don't wanna kill anyone anymore.

> > to explain what's really going on, especailly when Trowa's Heavyarms
Custom
> > also wears a mask in its face. At the end it forms a very complete and
the

> Ah! I know the model has this feature, but it's never explained! So
> what's the deal? When does he put the mask on the Gundam face and why?

Clown of war, maybe?

Reza Akbar
aoi95@bdg.centrin.net.id