Re: [gundam] About Endless Waltz Tokubetsuhen (was Re: [gundam] :::looks around nervously, shuffling her feet:::)

Reza Akbar (acoi95@bdg.centrin.net.id)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:33:02 +0700

On Wed, April 14th 1999, Kota Fujimura-san wrote:

> So basically, all the scenes in novelization left out from OVAs then?

Could be, since the movie was made based on the OVAs with a couple of new
scripts and its a complete one, if you have the OVAs.

> I also heard few new scenes in the final battle sequence, but I guess they
> aren't that siginificant...

At least that we know how the people movement towards the Serpents began.

Reza Akbar
acoi95@bdg.centrin.net.id