[gundam] RE: [gundam] Re:_[gundam]_[gundam]Nina’s_Secret_and_that briefcase

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:37:04 -0700

> You know I just have to say one thing, it is higly plausible that
> she didn't
> realize it was Gato when she first saw him. I mean she probably
> thought he
> died in the OYW. Also he was in a Federation suit, as silly as
> that might
> sound it would be odd enough to throw her off realistically. I
> mean if you
> see someon you haven't seen in years, shock is a likely result.
> Jason

Highly unlikely. Wasn't Gato revealed to be the Enemy as early as EP.1? If
I remember right, there was some banter about that among the Feddies that
Kou did go up against Nightmare of Solomon. The only way to keep this
consistent is to say that Nina didn't know the moniker, which is highly
likely or unlikely...

Y. >> Choe