RE: [gundam] :::looks around nervously, shuffling her feet:::

Hard_Case (wing0@earthlink.net)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:35:42 -0400

I'd apologize for jumping into the middle of a conversation, but
no one yet has believed me sincere....

(I don't know why, but for some reason every time I see a GWing thread
pop up here I get the feeling of being a carcass surrounded by
vultures.....)

I'm just wondering what of Wu Fei's character reminds you of Char?
From what I've seen (40 eps of the TV and the Endless Waltz OAV's)
I can catch a few glimses of it, but for the most part I'm missing
a connection here....

On a related note - since I wasn't on the list around the time this would
be posted, and I could use a really good flaming right about now - has
anyone (right..no one!) seen the compilation movie for Endless Waltz, and
if so, was there anything special about it? New scenes/footage, special
material included, anything of that nature? IE - any reason to seek it out?

Hard_Case
wing0@earthlink.net
'Stupidity deserves whatever consequences it's actions garner'
                - Me

CITAN: "This must be his dying message."
RICO: "Must've written it as he was dying."
                - Xenogears