Re: [gundam] :::looks around nervously, shuffling her feet:::

Mack Mack (sanoske_sagara@yahoo.com)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:25:01 -0700 (PDT)

mee too, Wefei is my favorite...*looks at the new
gundam wing oav special edition vcd he just got* wufei
is just the coolest he reminds me alot of char....just
thought I should let u know ur not the only one!
ja ne
mack