Re: [gundam] Dreamcast MSG game movie at GameFan.com

Felix Wong (wongkin@pilot.msu.edu)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:23:08 -0400

clip
> again and heres what I saw...
>
> It starts with a briefing, and then Australia pops up on a map and with
Australia
> UC0079 in captions under the map.
>
> Briefing ends then scene cuts to two plane (I can never recall what these
ones are
> called) deploy what appear to be Jegans. I know that is not right, they
are
> supposed to be GMs, but they looked like Jegans to me.

ain't those GMs from the 08th MS team? You can't mistaken it with the
shields.... I am not very impressed by this game. The graphic is pretty
good, but it just looks very boring to me.I will not get a Dreamcast just
for it, but I will definitly buy it if they make one for PSX2 though...

Felix