Re: [gundam] Zaku Variants

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:13:51 +0800

> Err... what do you mean by that? Is it because of the flexibility? I
> have to say, I think the 8MST gouf is perhaps the finest retoconned 1YW
> model design EVER!
>Which leads me to ask this, which retoconned Gouf do you people like more
the
>Flight Type or Custom Gouf ? My personal pick, the Custom!!
>Jason

        I would say I like the custom better...the flight is not nice for me
because it is too...realistic, while the gouf custom looks so...retro, it's
cool! I like it without the gatling thingie, by the way, I prefer it
having just the forearm launchers, the shield and the sword...very nice.
it looks very warrior-like, the flight looks too much like an exaggerated
something or the other.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter