Re: [gundam] Zaku Variants

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:08:27 +0800

>> the fact that it seemed set up almost like an action figure....I have been
> Err... what do you mean by that? Is it because of the flexibility? I
>have to say, I think the 8MST gouf is perhaps the finest retoconned 1YW
>model design EVER!

        I have to admit that it is probably one of the best ever made, model kit
wise...I just wish it didn't come in that light blue color...and, I'm
looking for a way to make his whip more like the older one....

>> toying with the idea of a missiale rack on the shoulders, actually....I
>> might cannibalize someother kit for that...
> Yes, and the Gouf is PERFECT for that considering they already have pegs
>on the shoulders fitted to a standard-sized polycap! Gouf for it!
> -Probe

        Not such a bad idea...I may attach a cannon to the other shoulder
though...aside from the gouf, what otehr kits are like begging to be
modified?

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter