Re: [gundam] More Turn-A Info in May Newtype

Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:19:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:
> Kind of... the Amish seem to have allowed themselves to be 'frozen' to a
> particular Tech-level. You mentioned that they now consider the 'net to be

Yeah, it would surprise me if Tomino approves of the Amish way. What
about Laputa, or Valley of the Wind (bad translation?). Could be Tomino
is taking a giant robo approach to that "genre".

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble