Re: [gundam] Zaku Variants

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:35:31 -0700 (MST)

> > Sounds like a field-made proto-Gouf!
> I hadn't thought of it that way! but it does kinda make sense...funny
> thing is, when my starwarsfreak friend saw it, he exclaimed that it looked
> like darth vader...so I call it now my Zaku Vader version.

  Heh, You should give it a pink beam saber then!

> >> Another one is a 08ms zak with a desert zaku2's forearm weapons, and an
> >> axe from the zaku-type of GX. There's also another Fz here with a desert
> >> zaku2's hip clamp and bazooka. twin spiked shoulders also.
> > Cool! Gotta dig those Zakus!
> Yeah, the durn things are just so...bashable.

  Yeah! It's a pity that though there are tons of Zaku variants, apart
from the Zaku-K and strangeness like the Zaku-Mariner and Zaku-Flipper
there aren't a whole lot of weapons changes or add-ons. It would have been
neat to see a Zaku-EWACs with the shoulder shield replaced with an EWACs
dish, a Zaku-Barrage artillery robot with racks of bombardment missiles on
the shoulders instead of the shield/armors, You know, all sorts of plug in
weapons pods.
  Of course, the new 8MST Goufs take MS into the direction _I_ like, with
all sorts of plug in weapons and options, etc.

                                                                -Probe