Re: [gundam] More Turn-A Info in May Newtype

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:31:30 -0700 (MST)

> pods, they hold water which collects sunlight, and provides economical
> heated water without electricity, one of those ancient ideas that wasn't
> so dangerous they had to bury it...

  Yeah, that's reasonably easy.
  Honestly, if they still have cars and stuff I'm beginning to suspect
this is _not_ a culture 'bombed back to the stone age' but rather a
culture that still _has_ technology, or at least certain technologies, and
has simply prefered to ignore or suppress others. A Tomino-paradise! It
would be kinda like what would happen to the US if after say, the Vietnam
war, we decided to completely stop making weapons and fighters of any
kind, stopped building cities and decided to ban automobiles, etc.
Hundreds of years later, what would this country be like?

                                                                -Probe