Re: [gundam] Does anyone have this?

Lim Yew Keat (yalim@mbox3.singnet.com.sg)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 00:17:19 +0800

Well, the whole set of clear Gundams 1/144 can be found quite easily in
Singapore, though quite expensive. And stocks are getting harder to find as
each day passes. There are some pirated models too, which are about 30-40%
cheaper, but very seldom seen and is made in China.
By the way, I'm also looking for all limited editions Gundams. Willing to
pay any negotiable price to get my hands on them.

----------
From: Newtype98@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Does anyone have this?
Date: Monday, 12 April 1999 12:15

I would like to know if anyone on this list have the Theater Edition of the

Gundam Wing Zero Custom in 1/144 or 1/100? These are the one that are only

on sale in the movie theaters? Does anyone on this list have the Limited
Edition Deathscyth Hell that is released for Hong Kong only in either 1/100

or 1/144? Anyone on this list have all 7 clear gundams of Gundam Wing
Endless Waltz in 1/144 for sale or will be able to get the set from
anywhere?
 I will pay a good price for these if you have or can get! Let me know
please!

Newtype98