Re: [gundam] Does anyone have this?

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:05:42 +0800

>I would like to know if anyone on this list have the Theater Edition of the
>Gundam Wing Zero Custom in 1/144 or 1/100? These are the one that are only
>on sale in the movie theaters? Does anyone on this list have the Limited
>Edition Deathscyth Hell that is released for Hong Kong only in either 1/100
>or 1/144? Anyone on this list have all 7 clear gundams of Gundam Wing
>Endless Waltz in 1/144 for sale or will be able to get the set from
anywhere?
> I will pay a good price for these if you have or can get! Let me know
>please!
>Newtype98

        I have a shop suki here in the Philippines with at least two remaining of
the HK deathscythe. I'll try to see if he still has them. I have a
problem though...how do I send it to you, and how will you pay me? my card
still isn't set up for international transactions...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919