Re: [gundam] Does anyone have this?

Newtype98@aol.com
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 00:15:43 EDT

I would like to know if anyone on this list have the Theater Edition of the
Gundam Wing Zero Custom in 1/144 or 1/100? These are the one that are only
on sale in the movie theaters? Does anyone on this list have the Limited
Edition Deathscyth Hell that is released for Hong Kong only in either 1/100
or 1/144? Anyone on this list have all 7 clear gundams of Gundam Wing
Endless Waltz in 1/144 for sale or will be able to get the set from anywhere?
 I will pay a good price for these if you have or can get! Let me know
please!

Newtype98