Re: [gundam] Gundam Convention

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:30:52 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/1999 9:25:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tabby@psn.net
writes:

> And for my two yen, I *like* the Turn-A design, regardless of the
> moustache. Its lines remind me of the RX-78, and that's quite enought for
me.

I like the Turn A a lot better compared to the Flat and Wa Dom. After looking
at it over and over again, I like the Turn A as a robot, but not as a Gundam
right now. The Flat and Wa Dom don't have the feel of the Gundam saga either,
but I guess these new designs are the new Gundam look. These designs are
different, but I guess I can accept them, after I get used to these new MS
designs.

Aaron