[gundam] [Fwd: Re: About your article issued in AnimeUK #6]

Ulrich 'Anavel Gato' Massamba (anavel@bocal.cs.univ-paris8.fr)
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 13:49:44 +0200

Here the question and the answer about who construct side 3 and that may
interest all of you on the list.

        Re: About your article issued in AnimeUK #6