Re: [gundam] My thoughts on Turn A Gundam

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:15:38 PDT

>The picture of the Turn A Gundam model kit someone posted wasn't that
bad. I
>actually sorta like the Turn A Gundam. Yeah, I know I complained
about it,
>but opinions can chage through experience/more info.

Actually, it does not mark a radical change for Gundam, besides the
misplaced antennae. The supporting Mecha, such as the "Flat", look
like more radical departures from Gundam-esque Mecha, even though
they are somewhat bland still. Gotta wait till the animation for full
judgemant.

Mark Kai