Re: [gundam][OT] The Matrix the deep philosophical debate!

Michael Garner (msg@cgocable.net)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 12:32:53 -0400

>> Have any of you ever played or heard of the RPG called Mage: The
Ascension.
>> The movie was directly influenced from it. Just with a few things
changed.

>very interesting. is that an acknowledged influence? i.e. did the movie
>creators talked about Mage on some interview or something?

I tried to find an offical interview, but was unable. Several of Movie's
workers are White Wolf gamer's so it's rumored to be one of the influnces.
I apologize for the lack of evidence, but if you've ever played the game, it
would a very large coincidence if they where not related in anyway.

>CHIN, Chien Ting
>Dept of Medical Biophysics, Sunnybrook Health Science Centre
>... o O *
>Man is a bubble

Michael Garner