Re: [gundam] Gundam Convention

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:57:56 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/99 5:05:22 AM Central Daylight Time, scorpio@best.com
writes:

<<
   I'm still not sure I'll ever get used to the mustache, but dammit, it
 sure looks like a mobile suit to me. And the other mobile suits - the
 WaDom, the Flat, the Sumo - just plain kick ass. From everything I've
 seen and read so far, it sounds like a really cool show; my main worry is
 just contriving to get my hands on the darned episodes!

Which brings me to an earlier post of mine. Does ANYONE know if there is a
place online that would have pictures of these MECHA??
Jason