Re: [gundam] Re: The Gundam

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:39:53 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/99 4:12:44 PM Central Daylight Time, Khyron476@aol.com
writes:

<<
 ::Tries to remember what Egan Loo said during the Macross panel at AX '98::
 Lesse, some time post Space-War One (that is the right terminology, right?)
 Exedore received some sort of "brain boost" which enhanced his intellect,
 etc. It also gave him that broccoli-like head. Then, when they were making
 the DYRL movie (circa 2030 if I'm not mistaken) he was choosen to play
 himself. Thus he had the broccoli head in DYRL and Macross 7, but not during
 the original Space-War.
 How's that?

But why was he only a head in Macross 7, what happened to his body? I mena
Macross 7 couldn't have been that long after the Original Series?
Jason