Re: [gundam]How would you redo Gundam if you could? WAS: The Gundam

Chris Brown (mistercb@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 23:03:30 -0400

> Problem is, what you're being exposed to are _US_ anime fans. To even
> _get_ anime in the US and view enough of it to establish continuity, you
> just about HAVE to be a fanatic! And if you're a fanatic, little glitches
> in continuity will bug the hell out of you!
>
> -Probe

Or, if you have a wildly vivid imagination, you try to improve (in your
own mind's eye) on the series. Which brings me to a good hypothetical
question: how would all of you out there redo or "update" Gundam for the
21st Centruy with the tech and social changed that have happened in the
20 years since Gundam was first released?

Chris Brown

KYRTEN: "We will cease to be HERE, because none of this will have
occurred.
But we will exist back on Red Dwarf, before all this began. With, of
course,
no memory of these events, which, of course, never happened. And as
these
events never happened, we will have no memory of them. In which case,
Mister Rimmer, Sir, I should like to take this opportunity of saying
that
you are the most obnoxious, trumped-up, farty little smeghead it has
ever
been my misfortune to encounter!"

-Red Dwarf, "White Hole"