Re: [gundam] MG Gundams are coming to America, Read on!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:14:52 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/1999 6:47:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mrbuji@whidbey.net writes:

> Eh, I don't know about that. Tamiya tank models, which are distributed in
> the US by Tamiya of America, run about 2500-3000 yen but cost about $40-45
> in the US. That's after a price cut. They used to run about $50.

Ugh!! I didn't know that. That's not right at all. I hope this doesn't happen
with the US MG kits. I can see it now, a little kid asks for an MG kit and
the parent says "Nope too expensive son , maybe you'll get one for your
Birthday or Christmas". If what you say is true, it'll be chaper to buy from
HLJ. Since it may be $60 in the US, when I could get one at HLJ for about $25
- $35.

Aaron