Re: [gundam] Why can no one see the end of this tunnel?

Fri, 9 Apr 1999 11:05:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999 Chaos025@aol.com wrote:
> chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:
> > I can see how VR helmuts are worse. You tip your head, the graphics in
>
> VR. I mean, come on people, nit pick all you want, but it doesn't change the
> fact that what we have today wasn't feasible in 1979. Mounting at few TVs
> By the way, it's nit picking crap like this that makes many people want to

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what does that have to do with what we were talking
about? We are talking about why VR helmut wasn't on the shelves last
X'mas!

Relax, breath in -- breath out -- breath in -- breath out -- it's good for
your health.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble