Re: [gundam] Gundam Convention

Flanker358@aol.com
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 06:43:02 EDT

> I'm still not sure I'll ever get used to the mustache, but dammit, i
> sure looks like a mobile suit to me. And the other mobile suits - the
> WaDom, the Flat, the Sumo - just plain kick ass. From everything I've
> seen and read so far, it sounds like a really cool show; my main worry is
> just contriving to get my hands on the darned episodes!

Honestly, I can't say that I like the appearence of our Turn-A gundam,(it
looks rather sinister to me with those mustache fins) but that doesn't mean
anything about the show itself. I guess I still hold the "I'll believe it
when I see it" ideal....But that character design is really something I can't
get used to yet.

Anyways...I wonder if those mustache of that Turn-A is really some sort of
secret rare metal combat knife...^_^;