[gundam] Zaku Variants

Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 23:25:00 -0700

I'm new to the list, so I'd like to get an impression of who all is here.
In the 80s, Hobby Japan had a long tradition of kit-bashed and scratch-buit
Zaku variants. This ended with an issue devoted to Geara Doga variants,
with most variant Zakus from 0080, 0083, and 8th MS simply being revivals
of old variations. So, what kind of Zaku varains would *you* make? Don't
worry about too much or too little detail, just as long as readers can get
a good idea of what you're talking about. Have at it!