Re: [gundam] Gundam Convention

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 01:54:26 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/1999 1:35:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu writes:
> I still don't see your point. Using your argument, Zeta Gundam was as
> much of change as Turn-A Gundam was. They both have similar color scheme
> as traditional Gundam, and both lack a siginificant Gundam trait (Turn-A
> the yellow V-fin, Zeta the red chin).

But all Gundams, Zeta and F-91 included, all have V fins and the Gundam style
facial features. Thus, describes my opinion of the "Gundam look".

> Why not? If he's forced to make titles which he felt was pure pain, I
> don't see why he should force his ideas to the fans. It is just a rumor,
> but working on some of the later UC shows he's done made him think of
> commiting suicide.

Tomino got that upset? Was he forced to continue to design and make Gundam
stuff other peoples way? I feel sorry for Tomino, but couldn't he have said
"No, I want to do Gundam my way" and then do it his way?

Aaron