Re: [gundam] Gundam Convention

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:08:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> > I agree. The more I look at it, the harder it is to view the Turn-A as a
> > Gundam,
> > or for that matter, any kind of MS.
>
> I agree. The Turn A looks like a robot from Mazinger Z, Grandizer, Combattara
> V, basically any kind of super hero robot, then from Gundam.

Huh? Turn-A Gundam doesn't look even remotely like any of the super
robot.

Seriously guys, this has gone far enough. I'm not sure if you guys
realize this, but you are the exact audience Tomino is trying to stay away
from. He's trying to stay away from the traditional Gundam mold.

And you guys also bitch about Turn-A Gundam not looking like a Gundam, but
we can say the same thing about family of Zeta Gundams, like Zeta, Re-GZ,
and Zeta Plus. Even Turn-A has a red chin, but they don't.

I'm not particularly fond of Turn-A's designs either, but geez!

Kota