Re: [gundam] MG Gundams are coming to America, Read on!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 20:50:40 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/1999 8:44:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mhanyo1@umbc.edu writes:

> While I want to say that I think this is good news, I'm not sure how to
> receive
> it - I mean, I LIKE importing the models from japan, I like having the
> instructions in japanese (even tho I can't read it yet), and like I said a
> while
> ago, a lot of people who have the imports most likely won't be buying them
> again. Tho I do admit that if I want to build a squadron of Zeon suits
it'd
> be
> cheaper for me to go down to my local hobby store and pay 25 bucks for a
> gelgoog
> than 50 at an import store, and faster than ordering from HLJ.

Thats what I was thinking too. It would be easier for me too purchase a US
released MG kit for 25 at my local K-mart or hobby store and faster then HLJ.
Maybe the amercian model companies will improve their quatily now too. I mean
most US model kits take tons of work and frustration compared to Gundam kit.

Aaron