[gundam] MG Gundams are coming to America, Read on!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:59:34 EDT

This is fron an online anime magazine, EX (http://www.ex.org/news.html)

"GUNDAM Models Coming To The USA
Bandai America, Inc. has announced that they will be releasing the Master
Grade set of GUNDAM models in America starting this fall. These products will
be exactly the same as their Japanese counterparts, except that they will be
repackaged for release in the USA with English text and instructions. These
may be on store shelves as early as September."

This is great news for me! The price is what worries me, I hope they chagre
what they cost in yen, but converted to American dollars.

Aaron