Re: [gundam] Updated Gundam Project

Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 18:29:41 -0400

Mark Simmons writes the suggestion Paul Fields wants to answer.

 I dunno if I can
make them look as cool as Izubuchi did!). 0083's Gelgoog Marine is a likely
candidate, but not the F2 Zaku.

Well if you don't will you take scanned originals from somebody that
might be able to do it. Don't have a light box yet, I just tape originals
to the window with drafting tape. Light trace to establish construction
lines, and then darken the lines that look right... Let me know if you're
interested, I know a while back you wanted pics for the sight when you
dumped all the scanned Japanese stuff, but I was busy moving back
then.

Paul

I can put some samples up on my site if you're interested.