Re: [gundam] yipes, here's some philosophical babble for ya! (was: turn-A and UC)

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 04:42:07 +0800

>Tsk tsk, give the kid a break, putting him down doesn't really make the
>world any better, right?

        I think it's more of explaining that idealism must be tempred with wisdom.

>I think it's great that an 18-yr-old is still an idealist. I've seen so
>many kids who either reject society or are so cynical that all they have
>in mind is me me me.

        Ah, that is the other end. I admit, that between the idealist and the
cynic...I owuld be more of an idealist. actually, I am an idealist at
heart, but a cynic in practice. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

>It's quite possible that UberHanyok is more in sync with Tomino than the
>rest of us. I think Tomino has a kid's heart in him.

        That I agree with.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter