[gundam] PG Zaku Question

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 15:11:29 EDT

Just got the PG Zaku, and it is truly Awesome!! But on to pressing
questions. i was wondering if anyone who can read Japanese can tell me what
size batteries are needed for the eye? I see LR43 mentioned but I don't know
if that is the LED type or the battery size. Any help would be appreciated.

Also One other question:
I know that they mentioned a fan built Dom in the March 99 issue of Hobby
Japan, but i actually found two different Dom Models: one on page 88 and the
other on page 207? my question is are they both scratch builds or is the one
on 88 the possible real Dom??

Jason