RE: [gundam] The Matrix the deep philosophical debate!

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 09:28:04 -0700

This is my take on Agent Smith. As a Sentient Agent program, he will experience
time faster than normal human in the Matrix. Yet, he knows that so as long as
Zion existed, his work in Matrix will not be over. It's quite a bit of torture
to know that you are immortal, and after having spent what seemed to be eternity
in a place you hate, you still have eternity to go. I'd go mad with that
knowledge myself.