Re: OT [gundam] Civilian Space Travel

Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:31:56 +0100

In message <004001be813e$a9549240$In message <004001be813e$a9549240$0282accf@victor>, Der UberHanyok
<mhanyo1@umbc.edu> writes
>heheh, this is way off topic, but I had my wisdom teeth taken out in january -
>man that's good stuff ain't it? I couldn't feel a thing for like a whole day! it
>was great! <grin>

        My entire family are in danger of becoming addicts...! ^_^
(Ollie, don't you dare say "that explains everything!" ^_-) My brother
had his jaw realigned under morphine, my Dad had his back fixed under
morphine, and my last bout of dental surgery, I seem to remember this
bright white light and this voice saying "its me, Lalah... "
        ...maybe. ^_^
        Also, the guy who designed the Zakurello had to be on
*something*...!

(snip)

>> Morphine is used more widely than you might think. I had all 4 wisdom teeth
>> out a few years back and was surprised to find that that's what I'd been
>> given...

(snip)

We were born to be free. |justin@briareos.demon.co.uk|
We make our own destiny. |Lyrics from Urusei Yatsura |
We'll live and love as we please. |Movie 3: Remember my Love |
Because we were born to be free! |"Darling!" |