Re: [gundam] The Gundam "Legend"

Egan Loo (eganloo@anime.net)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 00:15:31 -0700

At 10:52 PM +1200 99.4.7, Michael Ip wrote:
>Egan Loo wrote:
>
>??? OMG it's Egan Loo! I haven't seen that name for a while :)

A new Tomino Gundam set to debut and people talking seriously about story
again -- reasons enough for me to delurk. ^^

>>"Eve
>
>so does AC actually follow UC in the, same universe?

If Tomino can back up his words from last August, it might. ^^

>I posted a question like this before, mainly pointing asking how big was the
>Gryps Crisis was compared to the say the OYW, and the repsonse was in
>short, OYW
>was big, nothing bigger (anything that comes close at all?).

Only in terms of duration, but definitely not in scale, scope, or human
toll. On the other hand, If Tomino is able to tie in Turn A Gundam with
Universal Century, that implies that a war (or wars) came along that
surpassed even the One Year War. I might not, but why do I get the feeling
some folks here would rather have a series based on those wars rather than
what happens in 2345? ^^;

Egan Loo
eganloo@anime.net