Re: [gundam] yipes, here's some philosophical babble for ya! (was: turn-A and UC)

Thu, 8 Apr 1999 00:27:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Alfred Urrutia wrote:
> On Apr 7, 10:58pm, Der UberHanyok wasted bandwidth discussing:
> Only 18. That does explain a little. Wait till you see how complicated the

Tsk tsk, give the kid a break, putting him down doesn't really make the
world any better, right?

I think it's great that an 18-yr-old is still an idealist. I've seen so
many kids who either reject society or are so cynical that all they have
in mind is me me me.

It's quite possible that UberHanyok is more in sync with Tomino than the
rest of us. I think Tomino has a kid's heart in him.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble