Re: [gundam][OT] The Matrix the deep philosophical debate!

Matt (galactus@gate.net)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 23:39:39 -0400

>very interesting. is that an acknowledged influence? i.e. did the movie
>creators talked about Mage on some interview or something?

I, myself, have no idea. However, I did see in an interview that the
movements in anime had great influence on the special effects movements.
Here are a few examples I found in the movie(Don't read if you haven't seen
the movie):

 Jumping over twelve meters high(Most anime series). Running up
walls(Samurai/Ninja anime, such as Makai Tensho). Stopping bullets in mid
flight (Akira).

Matt
The Quiet One