Re: [gundam] Turn-A & UC

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:05:04 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/1999 6:51:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
zugok@gundam.com writes:

> Kill kill kill, call me cynical, but has the neo-cortex really make use more
> intelligent than other animals?

I know what you mean. Humans should use their technology to explore space,
underwater, devote more attention to cures for diseases, I could go on and on
:)

I know war is unavoidable sometimes. I am not anti-violence, but wars and
killing gets old. I like action in Video Games, Gundam, movies, etc., but I
wouldn't want to be in a war.

Aaron