Re: [gundam] OT: Souther Cross models

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:46:13 -0400

> You could always buy the VF-19 fire-valkyrie transforming toy from the
> M7 series! Heh heh! (Actually, the 1/100 models weren't too awful).
>
> -Probe

actually probe, it's funny you mention the VF-19 - I'm buying one from a guy in
texas. It's getting a custom paint job though, I'm not particularly fond of the
red/gold paint scheme. (I'm thinking night-ops, so it resembles the blazer.)

Matt "the voice of flawed logic" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"The more you know, the less you understand." - Tao te Ching