RE: [gundam] The Matrix

Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:57:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Roderick Su wrote:
> Neo is definately a newtype in the Matrix. I wonder whether we will be
> getting bits and funnels anytimes soon.

Come on, boys and girls. We went through this already. Newtype is a very
limited set of superpower. It's limited to an emphatic power. For
example, Amuro can sense the hostile intention of a Zaku pilot sneaking up
from behind. Remember the scene when Oracle said Neo is "not too bright"?
Do you know what she was referring to? That should prove that Neo is not
New (haha).

And the superpower that Neo has is related to his ability to... oh, I
don't want to spoil the movie to prove a point. Just think about it a
little.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble