Re: [gundam] Turn-A & UC & The Matrix

Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:52:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Michael Ip wrote:
> compared to the middle ages. But what do we make? Weapons of mass destruction.
> Kill kill kill, call me cynical, but has the neo-cortex really make use more
> intelligent than other animals?

very true. What Agent Smith said to Morpheus in the Matrix is very deep,
too bad he delivered it in an angry outburst. If he had used the same
bussiness tone in this scene, it would be great.

Otherwise, I love this character, good acting too. But damn he blew a big
scene.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble