Re: [gundam] Updated Gundam Project

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:02:02 -0700

>Hey Mark Simmons, Congratulations on the NEW IMPROVED Gundam Project. I
>really think the makeover looks awesome, and the Gundam in classic colors,
>AWESOME!! I think the Mobile suits classic section is Awesome.

  Thanks, Jason! I'm glad you like it - makes it worth all those sleepless
nights. :-)

>1. Are you going to eventually cover all of the mecha from all Gundam series
>or just OYW and related variants?

  Just the One Year War - they need the makeover. After that, who knows?
Famous battles? Favorite characters? I'll figure this out when the MS
Classics series ends next year...

>2. When will we see a DOM??

  <checks schedule> Factoring in a week-and-a-half vacation at the end of
this month, it looks like it'll appear on or around June 4 - just ahead of
the Master Grade kit, heh heh. (The Prototype Dom will run two weeks
previous.) But that's assuming I don't decide to pop the Ifrit into the
lineup at the last minute...

-- Mark, who really does have this planned out a ways in advance