Re: [gundam] The Gundam

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:46:13 EDT

mnguyen@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 I *might* be able to buy the UC universe theory... Two thousand years
 is a long time! As for the alternate universes, I though both Gundams
 W and X both evaolved Mobile Suits during, or just prior to the
 series; The Gundam Wing Zero was the prototype for all MS, and
 the "Seventh Space War" in X was the first one in which they used
 MS...

But then where does G Gundam fit in??? I mean if they are going to cram Wing
and X why not G too for a complete lack of credibility?
Jason