Re: [gundam] OT: Souther Cross models

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:41:40 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/99 9:53:17 PM Central Daylight Time, Z@gundam.com
writes:

<<
 There was a transforming Hover Tank toy, distributed by Matchbox in 1986,
 to the same scale as their Robotech action figures. I've got my Dana
 Sterling action figure piloting her Hover Tank in Tank mode -- or, if you
 prefer, my Jeanne Fránçaix action figure piloting her ATAC 01-SCA in
 Hovertank mode -- over on the non-Gundam table, between the VF-1S Super
 Valkyrie (marketed by Hasbro as an Autobot Transformer Jet-Fire) and the
 Gakken AFC-01Z Legioss (VAF-6J Alpha Fighter). I picked all of them up for
 cheap at Toys 'R' Us circa 1989....

I picked those all up too. but is it just my imagination, or were the
legioss's HIGHLY BREAKABLE? it seemed to me like the plastic was very
breakable. I went through three in like a month and they weren't manhandled.
 they might just tip over on a desk then the wings would break.
Jason