Re: [gundam] HLJ

Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 00:49:02 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/99 10:31:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
ranma1-2@sonic.net writes:

> Is HLJ a reliable source? I'm a little unsure about overseas distributers.
> Should I feel safe ordering from them? Has anyone had trouble with them
> before? Also, can you pay with a credit card over the phone?
>
> -Ranma

You have to fax, call in, or mail in your Credit card info, but only once.
They keep it on file for you, so you don't have to send it in again if your
using the same card for each order. I have had no trouble ordering from them,
or receiving what I ordered. Until, that is, this pass order that had two
models in it I didn't order and was missing two that I did. I sent them a
message about it, and they are sending the two they missed for free. I even
get to keep the ones I didn't order. Not bad at all, in my opinion.

SJ